Beginner | 1 min
Whether you are quilting or garment sewing, it’s essential to understand how a fabric’s grain line can affect the finished piece. In this super quick video, you’ll learn how to identify a fabric’s warp, weft and bias.
Learn how to:
- Understand a fabrics grain line
- Find the warp, weft and bias
- An easy-to-follow lesson on finding warps, wefts and biases
- 1 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert quilter Liza Lucy
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.