Beginner | 10 min
Turn your kid’s drawings and designs into a snazzy umbrella with this project, which is sort of like creating custom stickers from nylon. Nicole and her son show how to use a few simple materials to fancy up an umbrella and brighten any dreary day. This works for kids of all ages.
Learn how to:
- Turn designs and drawings to cool umbrella designs
- Use simple materials to make designs
- An easy-to-follow lesson on making an applique umbrella
- 3 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step expert instruction by artist Nicole Blum
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- ironing board
- strong fusible web
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.