Beginner | 39 min
With so many to choose from, picking out a houseplant from a nursery can be overwhelming. Luckily, The Tender Gardener is here to thoughtfully guide you through selecting plants that best suit your life. No matter your space or lighting situation, the perfect plant can be found. Avid plant enthusist and gardener Lana Williams encourages you to ask yourself important questions such as the available light in your home, the time you're able to give to plant care, and whether you share your place with pets or small children, then suggests the best plants for a positive outcome.
Learn how to:
- Pick out houseplants for different liughting situations
- Choose pet-safe plants
- Care for plants that require more maintenance
- Instructions on how to select the best plant for your home
- 6 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Lana Williams aka The Tender Gardener
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.