Intermediate | 1 hour
This rusty-red knitted fox is super cute and just a little bit sly. Megan Kreiner – professional maker of cute critters – walks you through every step of how to knit this tiny fox, from pointy ears to bushy tail. Made up in a squishy worsted-weight yarn, this critter knits up quickly and will be adored by children of all ages. The finished fox is 7" x 5" – to make your very own, follow the video instructions alongside the PDF pattern download.
What You'll Get:
Learn how to:
- Pick up stitches
- Work circularly in Magic Loop
- Increase, decrease, and change colors
- Knit and assemble fox parts
- Stuff body and add plastic safety eyes
What You'll Get:
- Step-by-step instructions from Megan Kreiner showing you how to knit this super cute sly fox
- 10 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list and downloadable PDF pattern ($8 value)
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Berroco Comfort (worsted weight yarn)
- MC—9765, Spice (70 yards)
- CCA—9700, Chalk (40 yards)
- CCB—9734, Liquorice (30 yards)
- Size 6 (4 mm) circular needles (if using Magic Loop), or a set of DPNs and pair of straight needles
- 1 pair of 9 mm black safety eyes, or small amount of black yarn or felt (for kids under 3)
- Tapestry needle
- Scrap yarn, approximately 1 yard
- Stitch holder
- 2 stitch markers or safety pins
- Slip ring markers
- Finished Size
7" x 5"
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.